SELF-ASSESSMENT AND CAREER PLANNING TUTORIAL.
This tool specifically helps immigrants with engineering credentials (but may also be useful for immigrants from other regulated professions) to make a more informed career development decisions.
Self-Assessment puts the power back in your hands as you make the decision as to which services you need to increase your employability. This tool will take you through the following sections. At the end of every section, you will be asked whether you understand the section. You are advised to go onto the next section, only if you answer “yes” to the question.
- Language and Communication Competencies
- Workplace Safety and Training Competencies
- Getting Your Credentials Recognized
- Categorizing Yourself: The National Occupation Classification (NOC) Index
- Choosing Your Career Pathway
To access this self-assessment and career planning tutorial click here